Sunday, June 19, 2011

Beyond Organic, Reign Supreme Mountain Spring Water, Optimal Food and Drink for Optimal Living

"You're not sick; you're thirsty. Don't treat thirst with medication" according to Dr, F. Batmanghelidj, author and Water Cure advocate.

Imagine pure, natural water bubbling up from the earth, similar to what the ancients drank every day. That is what may be found in Jordan Rubin’s Reign Supreme Mountain Spring Water. Coming soon in October 2011.

Why is water so important for us to drink? Here is what the U.S. Department of Interior says,

“Water is of major importance to all living things; in some organisms, up to 90% of their body weight comes from water. Up to 60% of the human body is water, the brain is composed of 70% water, and the lungs are nearly 90% water. Lean muscle tissue contains about 75% water by weight, as is the brain; body fat contains 10% water and bone has 22% water. About 83% of our blood is water, which helps digest our food, transport waste, and control body temperature. Each day humans must replace 2.4 litres of water, some through drinking and the rest taken by the body from the foods eaten."

Water is essential to living, thinking and everything our bodies need to do to survive. We can not function properly without enough intake for our bodies. Average daily intake required for each person is calculated by one's health condition, activity level, age, and other factors. Without enough water, the body will become dehydrated. Dehydration is known to cause: headaches, stomach aches, constipation, muscle pain, fatigue, mental confusion, heart palpitations and a plethora of other symptoms. Water assists every major system in the body with its functions for life and sustenance. It is vital to our survival and well-being.

Everyone needs water. Why not have the purest form you can find? Beyond Organic will offer pure, natural water from their pristine spring. If you want to know more about the products that will be offered or to see how you can become a consumer or independent mission marketer for Beyond Organic, please see the links below.

Rebecca Oakes (a.k.a. BeckyJoie) is a freelance writer and group leader for Beyond Organic Team USA. Join Rebecca's Team or visit Team USA to find a Beyond Organic Group in your area.

7 comments:

The Health Chic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Health Chic said...

Watch Jordan Rubin on YouTube as he discusses Reign Botanical Infusions

just-b-healthy said...

You bring up some great points concerning the importance of water to our physical and mental health. I am excited to try the Reign Botanical Infusions soon--they will be a great option for folks that want some added benefits plus some taste variety in their water.

Dr. Kimberly Balas said...

The water book is amazing. I have personally noticed how much better I feel when I increase my water. You may not feel thirsty but you need to drink anyway. Your body uses water as a conducter for cellular energy. My biggest improvement was I noticed the dark circles and puffiness under my eyes went away when I started increasing my water intake. Kim Balas

Jerry Clark said...

I was so hooked on Diet Coke. I guess I am lucky, I was able to quit “cold turkey”. I just started drinking a lot of water (and made sure I didn’t have any Diet Coke in the house). Someone offered me a can of Diet Coke a few weeks ago and I couldn’t finish it, it was nasty. I feel so much better when I stay hydrated. Now my only vice is coffee (ya right) ;-)

BeckyJoie said...

Water is definitely a necessity and the best drink you can imbibe. The problem with most commercial water that you buy in the store is that it is not guaranteed to be pure. There are few regulations on what can be called Spring Water. Jordan Rubin has extremely high standards on all of his products that cannot be matched anywhere. I look forward to trying some of the Reign Supreme Mountain Spring Water myself! Everything I have ever tried of Jordan Rubin's has been excellent.

just-b-healthy said...

I was able to attend the Beyond Organic conference in West Palm Beach this week. The drinking water they had for us was the Reign Mountain Spring Water, and I can assure you that it was fabulous! I can't wait to receive my pre-order of water and the other products when the company officially launches in Oct.