Friday, December 16, 2011
Steven will discuss common health concerns that affect our lives everyday and share solutions to overcoming these issues in an effective manner with proper cleansing and detoxification. Learn which herbal remedies can help you detoxify and defend yourself in a toxic world.
This is a rare opportunity that you won't want to miss. Steven is a highly sought after herbalist and we are very fortunate to have him. Seating will be limited so RSVP is required along with prepayment (cash or check only made payable to Steven Horne) to secure your spot by January 5th. Invite others to share in this important knowledge.
Location: Cheeser's Palace, Clermont, FL
Cheeser's Palace has kindly created five different menu options for you to preorder so you can have dinner while you learn. Click here for menu options and ordering details. It is recommended that you order food in advance at 352-404-9431.
Monday, November 21, 2011
Spiritual PhytoEssencing (SPE) is a system intended to encourage deep, soul-level healing using essential oils. It is based upon a synthesis of certain aspects of aromatherapy, physiology, classical homeopathy, anthroposophical medicine, traditional Chinese medicine, herbal medicine and folklore, depth psychology, color therapy, gemstone healing, numerology and other modalities.
The goal in Spiritual PhytoEssencing is to identify the pattern of deep psycho-spiritual themes which have a disharmonizing impact on the soul level. Subsequently, a combination of essential oils which correlates with these themes is formulated to act as a mirror-image of this "central disturbance," and so, serves as a customized response to the bioenergetic fingerprint of a deeply-ingrained pattern of imbalance. Harmonizing the bioenergy currents of the psycho-spiritual plane facilitates an altered state characterized by heightened awareness, receptivity, flexibility, objectivity and the illumination of life-choices, where true healing can proceed.
To read more about this, visit http://www.essentialoilsandsoul.com/. Jennifer will be offering classes in 2012 that implement SPE ino the art and science of aromatherapy. Watch the jennscents.com website for more information and class dates.
Monday, September 19, 2011
More and more research shows that in addition to supporting bone health, vitamin D is critical to the immune system. It’s one of the reasons why the cloudy winter months —when people receive little sun exposure — are the hardest on the immune system. Elderberry D3fense combines the benefits of elderberry fruit and vitamin D3 with other
herbs that help the immune system to provide you year-round immune system support.
One of my favorite blends! Elderberry D3fense is a unique blend specifically formulated to support the immune system. It contains a healthy dose of vitamin D3, which mounting research indicates strengthens the immune system, along with key ingredients elderberry fruit extract and Echinacea purpurea. Elderberry D3fense also contains willow bark extract, which contains salicin; olive leaf extract, which features oleuropein, the substance in olive wood that helps protect the tree; and royal jelly, a nutrient-dense substance secreted by the honey bee and containing fats, carbohydrates,amino acids and vitamins.
Thursday, August 11, 2011
We have exciting news to share with all of our Beyond Organic INSIDERS! Jordan will be kicking off a 12 week teaching series starting next week—Wednesday August 17th at 8:30pm EST. Live Beyond Organic will be a weekly web event open to the first 1000 attendees interested in connecting with Jordan as he helps guide you to change your diet, change your life, and change your world!
Each week, we’ll also hear from corporate team members and top leaders within the Beyond Organic INSIDER community with product updates, key dates and upcoming events, getting started in your business, and much, much more.
Do you have questions about Beyond Organic’s products or health and wellness principles?
Do you want to learn more about how to reach other people with Jordan’s message of health and hope?
Are you committed to building a team and growing a business with Beyond Organic?
Then you’ll want to mark your calendars and invite your team members and friends to Live Beyond Organic with Jordan Rubin every week.
Here is a calendar of upcoming events and topics and we hope to see you online next Wednesday night – August 17th at 8:30pm EST.
- Wed Aug 17th - Topic: What is Beyond Organic?
- Wed Aug 24th - Topic: Beyond Organic Dairy
- Wed Aug 31st - Topic: GreenFed v Grain Fed
- Mon Sept 5th - Topic: SueroViv - A "New Whey of Life"
- Wed Sept 14th - Topic: Sustainable Land and Soil Management
- Mon Sept 19th - Topic: Hydration and Future of Beverages
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Monday, July 18, 2011
Let our spa help you reduce stress, increase circulation and rejuvenate your mind!
Our Custom Therapeutic Massage is a combination of deep tissue and relaxation techniques customized to meet your specific needs. Prices are 55min $65 or 80min $95.
Our Swedish Massage is a relaxing, gentle touch massage to reduce tension, increase blood circulation and help relieve stress. Prices are 55min $60 or 80min $90.
Reserve your appointment today. These therapist book up fast. 352-243-3588
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Beyond Organic Conference
· Give a Meal, Get a Meal: You can donate all you want, but you will only receive maximum of $10 back each month in the form of an e-gift card.
· International market: will be limited and won’t be available until 2013 or 2014. US is primary focus
· Will do training prior to launch and on-going training on internet and website use and maintenance
· MM can upgrade to higher package by paying the difference in price
· Since renewal for MM basic level ($39.95) is only $19.95, we should encourage people considering the Preferred Customer sign up to pay the additional $20.00 to upgrade so they can take advantage of commissions.
· If someone signs up the 1st – 15th of the month, their qualifying period is that month. If they sign up the 16th – 31st, they will have through the following month to qualify.
· Will make presentations and videos of the conference available – will post on U-Tube and back office
· Website: between now and the official BO launch, we will use the back office we currently have. Within 2 weeks we will have a link on our back office to register on line for either basic MM or the BB kit and another to order the founder’s packs.
· University: will launch after official BO launch and will have access from our website
· Founders kits: will receive by the end of October
· Communicate with your groups and get orders in asap. Will only be able to ship a certain number of packages in the first month, so, if you want to get your products in October, get the order in!
· If your order is placed early in the day, their goal is to ship it out that day. Ships from Kansas City so projecting 3 days maximum for deliveries.
· Place order on weekend to insure your order doesn’t sit in a warehouse over the weekend.
· Currently in negotiations with UPS and FedEx – very close. Will not charge extra for shipping, just what it costs them or less. Also will not charge for the packaging to keep the products cool.
· Tuesday, July 26th watch the TBN show (I think this was the date)
· New products will be launched at the March conference in Orlando!
· Will announce an Insider challenge . Winner(s) will be invited to spend a few days with Jordan at the ranch and the spring. Don’t have it all together yet, but will be announced soon.
For more information or to join our team visit our Beyond Organic Team USA page.
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Monday, May 16, 2011
For example, Bach rescue remedy can be used in leiu of NSP's Distress Remedy. FES Calendula and/or Arnica can be used in leiu of NSP's Inflammation Homeopathic.
Friday, March 18, 2011
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
The Scalar Wave Laser was developed to work synergistically with the body’s own system of healing mechanisms. Scalar lasers quickly cancel out stress and undesirable cellular memories by shifting polarity. They unwind stress, contraction and undesirable holding patterns from the cells, while providing high quality and easily absorbable energy in the form of photons. Clusters of photons are quickly converted by the mitochondria of the cells into ATP (Adenosine Tri Phosphate), which is the chemical energy the cells need to rebuild, regenerate and reproduce. Try a laser treatment today or go for our Transformation Trio Spa Package - laser (55minutes), massage (55minutes) & footbath (30minutes). Great for you and the ones you love!
Want to experience true relaxation and vitality? Call today to book this amazing treatment. 352-243-3588. See you soon!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Moore Ranch is a family farm that produces quality beef at affordable prices. They are completely chemical free! NO antibiotics, growth hormones, commerical dewormers, insecticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers. Moore Ranch uses only natural products, including fish fertilizer, sea salt and molasses, with their animals and pastures. All animals are born and raised on their farm. To pre-order and for more information, visit their website at www.puregrasspurebeef.com.
Support Local! Buy Local! Enjoy Local!
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Of course, I am not a doctor, do not diagnose, treat or prescribe. And this information provided is for educational purposes only. Statements are not FDA approved.
1. Calms nerves, anxiety and irritability
2. Helps heal the skin from burns
3. Combats acne
4. Reduces headaches
5. Reduces inflammation
6. Provides antiseptic benefits
7. Destroys germs, virus and bacteria
8. Stimulate brain waves, especially with Alzheimers and Dementia
9. Used with Castor oil, may help reduce fibroids
Number 10 was left blank intentionally for you to fill in the blank. I want to hear what you use lavender for (purposes not already listed) so we all can share or knowledge and experience. Talk to you soon!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Monday, January 31, 2011
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Available February 1 through March 31
Aromatherapy Lover's Spa Package:
Relax and enjoy 135 minutes of pure aromatherapy! Indulge in our signature spa treatment - the Ultimate Relaxation Massage that includes a lavender foot wash, shea butter treatment on the hands, neck and shoulders & a full-body Swedish Massage. Next you'll expereince our JennScents Aromatherapy Facial as layers of pure aromatherapy, vegan products are used during each segment of your facial - cleansing, exfoliation, mask and moisturizer. 135 minutes, $150.
A combination chosen just for you to help transform your body into relaxation, rejuvenation and restoration. Begin with our latest spa service, the Quantum Wave Scalar Laser, as your body sinks deep into relaxation. COntinue your spa time with our full-body Swedish Relaxation Massage, ending with an Ionic Detox Foot Bath to assist your body in its natural ability to detoxify. 140 minutes, $150
JennScents "5 Gifts of Love":
5 great aromatherapy gifts, packaged in individual Valentine's Day Gift Bags with special poem, sure to create a memorable Valentine's Day to remember.
Gift Certificates available online, www.clermontherbshop.com.
We are fortunate to have Steve Moreau, local food activist, licensed acupuncturist, Chapterleader of the Westin A. Price Foundation and owner of www.farmfreshdirect2u.com, spearheading this project.
Available: grass-fed beef, chicken, buffalo and pork; raw milk (cow and goat) for pet's; free-range eggs, cheese, cream and more.
Here are the steps to get started:
1. Register and view pricelist at www.farmfreshdirect2u.com.
Click on the "Go Shopping" tab. Give 2-3 days for your account to become activated.
You'll be placed on the Clermont Contact List for reminder emails (sent every two weeks) indicating the time to order. Emails are sent out every other Sunday and the deadline will be Wednesday night, midnight.
2. Pick up will be every other Monday from 5-7pm, starting February 7th, in front of the Clermont Herb Shoppe & Day Spa.
3. Payment/Delivery Fee:
To make the Clermont location a success, we will need at least 20 orders, so please spread the word and order often. While you order online, you will pay via cash or check at the time of product pick up. You are responsible for payment for all orders you place.
4. Pick up etiquette:
Please bring your own coolers and ice when picking up your order. Please NO missed orders as there is no place to store these items or return to drop them off at a later time.
We are excited about these great nutritional food items, and the opportunity to support our own local farmers. Please visit www.farmfreshdirect2u.com soon to get set up.