Sunday, October 12, 2008

Clermont Herb Conference

I just wanted to take a moment to say KUDO's on an amazing job with the Clermont Health Conference, and introduce myself.

I really enjoyed how Clell Fowles shared his recent struggle with weight gain. This shows that accomplished, knowledgeable professionals in the wellness industry struggle with the same day to day challenges that we all do. I look forward to seeing him in the future to see how he used his knowledge and determination to overcome these adversities. I also want to share that the guest speakers made you laugh while learning. There wasn't a boring or wasted moment to be had.

My name is Monica Hickman, I have been working in the emergency medical field for over 8 yrs now. I just recently took my passion for helping others to the next level of starting my own homebased Natural Health and Wellness Coaching business. I have been blessed with the encouragement of Susan Matlock, Wendy Reilly and Lee Butler to Go For it! I love encouraging people that being average doesn't have to be a way of life. Having the opportunity to attend the Health Conference filled me with more ways to educate myself and my clients. Thank you again for making this possible!

My website is Naturalhealthandwellnesscoach.com it is still in the infant stages, but I'm having a so much fun learning to create it myself and grow at my own pace.

I just recently did a photoshoot on top of the Edgewater Hotel in Historic Downtown Winter Garden at Sunrise. It was Amazing! I have sat on top of this building many times over the past 11 years meditating and working through my thoughts. I thought it would be fun to do my Yoga and Workout routine with a photographer to capture photos for my web site. I will share the experience and some photos in a Blog soon.

Get Healthy and Be Happy, Monica aka Julep

No comments: